Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: sexy duck

  1. #1
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    when I was in junior high
    I took pre-algebra.
    the teacher was a woman,
    Ms. K.
    she had short brown hair,
    a slim figure.
    I thought she was alright.

    the math being what it was,
    more advanced than the basics,
    I had some problem trying
    to grasp it all.

    as the class progressed, however,
    I became aware of Ms. K.'s wardrobe,
    specifically, these cream-colored slacks
    she wore on occasion.
    as she would be delivering the day's lesson
    I would watch her ass when she turned
    to the blackboard
    and I would be able to make out
    the panties she was wearing
    and vaguely the legs that came out of them.
    it was crazy, me sitting there
    trying to learn some math
    and at the same time
    feasting my eyes on the
    faint image of her panties
    and the ass it concealed.

    one day after school, this other guy
    and I were talking about Ms. K.
    and I mentioned what I was seeing
    in her cream-colored slacks
    and he laughed and said "y'know
    what I think she looks like?"

    "what?"

    "a duck."

    and we both laughed
    at that.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Fliptastic29's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Funny little story. If i had to count for the times i've looked at my teachers asses i'd never get anything done [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    hahahaha, we had a teacher much the same in junior high, except she was Mrs. P.
    hehehe..
    and MO FUCKA! was she HOT!!!!
    SUPER DUPER HOT
    every single guy thought she was the hottest woman ever.
    she was so short, blinding blue eyes... YUM!
    great rack, awesome ass...

    also.. nice peice.
    Great imagery!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •